We are looking for a Tool Programmer to support our Coding Team at Super Crowd.
• Create tooling together with our other teams to establish and enhance current and new workflows
• Write efficient and maintainable code
• 3 years experience in Unity 3D
• 3 years experience in C#
• Be ready to work with an established codebase
• Self efficient workflow
• Basic experience with version control (SVN)
• Can manage schedules and deadlines
• English or German speaking
• Experience with CI/CD
• Experience with Photoshop concepts
• Experience with Unity Editor Scripting
We have a highly motivated decentralized team at Super Crowd who created MMO Event worlds like Indie Arena Booth Online, MAG Online and Hamburg Games Conference Online. In 2021 we're scaling up the company with a lot more interesting projects to work on, but also the 2021 edition of Indie Arena Booth and MAG Online.