For more than 8 years the multiple awarded Indie Arena Booth has helped more than 1.000 Indie Teams from 75 nations to showcase their games in front of a global game audience. We always followed the mantra "Whatever helps the developer". We're able to bring like minded brands and partners on board that support us on our global mission: Connecting indie developers with their commercial audience.
Furthermore we created the MAG Community convention in Erfurt, with exhibitors like Nintendo, Riot Games and the biggest German content creators.
Last but not least we rebooted the Hamburg Games Conference in 2020, which is our B2B Industry Event in partnership with GRAEF Rechtsanwälte and Gamecity Hamburg.
With all these awesome gaming events both for B2B, B2C, national and international we decided to bring a fresh face on board for Business Development.
- A standing in the global games industry, either as a former game developer or business developer
- A deep understanding of the B2B side of the gaming industry either on the publishing or event side
- Is a humble sales person who sells a story first rather than an excel sheets with prices and discounts
- Is able to create appealing Sales Pitches
- Is able to create appealing KPI Reports
- Has a feeling for what is important for a game developer
- Rough understanding on how streaming, Twitch and content creators operate
- Is looking for an awesome team to expand his/her knowledge
- Is interested to make this industry a more diverse place!
- Work remotely with Miro, Slack and google Drive
- Trusted gaming event brands and strong partner relations
- A strong line up of business development mentors inside of Super Crowd with decades of industry experience
- The chance to build up new gaming brands from the ground up